Steinbach Organic Chlorine Granulate
Acts immediately against fungi and viruses
(€ 7,89 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Quick-dissolving granules
- Eliminates impurities
- Residue and lime-free
Item no.: SB-0751201TD08, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 9008748512060
Organic Chlorine Granulate
The prerequisite for effective chlorination is setting the pH value to 7.0 - 7.4 with pH minus and pH plus.
Initial addition and weekly replenishment:
50g of chlorine granulate per 10m³ of water.
200g of chlorine granulate per 10m³ of water.
200g of chlorine granulate followed a short time later by 150ml of Algezide per 10m³ of water.
Dissolve the chlorine granulate in water and ideally use the skimmer.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 031 - Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- EUH 206 - Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Questions & Answers about Steinbach Chlorine Granulate Organic
English reviews written for Steinbach Chlorine Granulate Organic
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available