Steinbach pH Minus Liquid
Ensures a constant, stable pH value
pH Minus Liquid
This is a highly concentrated liquid that is used to lower the pH value. It is used in conjunction with a dosing system.
To lower the pH value by 0.1, add approx. 350 to 420ml pH - (minus) liquid/10m³ pool content. The consumption depends on the desired pH value, the hardness of the water and the chlorine products used.
Use the product carefully. Read the label and the product information before use.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at the municipal hazardous waste collection point.
- H290 - May be corrosive to metals
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
English reviews written for Steinbach pH Minus Liquid
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available