Algae Deposits - The Route back to Clear and Clean Water
Pool maintenance is associated with a lot of effort, but a MUST. Nobody wants to swim in greenish pool water. We declare war on the algae and give you tips on how to counteract them!
You will need utensils to remove dirt from the walls (sponges etc.), a net or pool vacuum, pH minus granules.
- Clean the pool walls with sponges. The algae deposits can then be caught with a landing net. If available, an underwater vacuum cleaner can also be used.
- Now adjust the pH value again with a pH minus granulate. The value should be between 7.0 and 7.4.
- Now switch your directional valve on the filter pump to backwash. If it is necessary, replace the sand in your sand filter system. When using a cartridge filter system: Clean the system at regular intervals. If necessary, this must be replaced.
- When cleaning the pool with chlorine, shock chlorination should be carried out. Shock chlorination means increasing the chlorine content to 3mg / L of the pool water volume.
- We recommend adding liquid Algezid. This should be used repeatedly during cleaning and regular water maintenance.
- Flock cartridges are still recommended when operating a sand filter system. These bind small dirt particles and can therefore be better filtered. You put the cartridges either in the skimmer or in the pre-filter of the pump. For the best result, pay attention to the pH value.
- Last but not least, you should run the pump continuously and let it run for up to 2 days. If necessary longer.
But if your pool is already infested with swimming algae, consider changing the water right away. Otherwise we wish you every success!
- Filter performance: 6m³/h
- Pump output: 7.9m³/h
- For pools up to 36m³
In stock4.5 (20)
- Quick and easy assembly
- Digital control with LED display
- Heating capacity 3.9 kW
In stock4.6 (12)
- Filter performance 3.8 m³/h
- For pools up to 19m³
- 7-way valve with pressure gauge
In stock4.5 (15)
- Filter Performance 4.0m³/h
- Pump Output: 4.5m³/h
- For pools up to 18m³
In stock4.7 (18)